Why the walk-in wardrobe?
– You can use your interior space to the maximum. The corners are more accessible and shelves can be mounted at any height, even up to the ceiling, to easily hold all the boxes for changes in seasons. You can opt for open compartments, which are easier to install and more practical to use.
– You will have more privacy to dress/undress.
– Usually the wardrobe is placed in the bedroom, but this is not a rule. You may want to put it in less conventional places, allowing you to take advantage of empty spaces or those that are difficult to furnish, such as a large hall, a basement, an attic, etc. that may become great places for a walk-in wardrobe.
– You can store everything in sight, in the right place and at hand, which helps maintain order. Everything is in its place and easy to find. Arranging your clothes, shoes and linens will be easier and you’ll waste less time.
– The walk-in wardrobe can give your room a different shape: if your room is very rectangular, it can be “cut” by adding a room (perhaps with glass doors) to achieve a more harmonious space. In this case, the wardrobe helps to re-establish spaces.